SeraphPDH: Paladin Man!: Strange Things Are Happening...

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Strange Things Are Happening...

So, for the most part it has been a boring few weeks. However, there have been a few humerous events happening in sky:


In my defense, Aurelius got another key not 10 minutes later, so I don't feel bad in the slightest. Also, I got my first sky kill:


The irony was that we were undermaned at the pop, I had just got there, Faust was at 1% and I decided "Why not?" BOOM HOLY HEADSHOT.

Also, there was some weird stuff going on in Dynamis Xarcabard...


That is the _first_ time I have ever seen the RDM drop for us, ever since I joined my Dynamis LS. That's easily well over a year, and then poof, 2 drop within 15 minutes from each other. The complete run went 100, THF, PLD, SAM, WAR, RDM, RDM. Pretty much the best Xarc run ever... \(^_^)/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home