SeraphPDH: Paladin Man!: Paladin. Seventy. Five.

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Paladin. Seventy. Five.

So, I made the final push to finally get Paladin to the almighty seventy-five!


It feels good to finally be an "endgame" paladin. I quit the night with a small 2K buffer, and I know that I will have to get a much bigger buffer than that...

I'm also thinking about what to merit first on paladin, and I think it might be a good idea to take NIN from 18 to 37 to compliment my DD setup. The Joyeuse seems to severly boost TP gain and damage, but I'd like to see it in action with a Company Sword. At a quick glance, it seems like I need about 100 merits to get all the things I want, should take awhile o get all of that. XD

One other awesome thing to report is the chocobo update is here!


I am currently completing the quest in Jeuno to get a free egg, and will start raising my chocobo tonight. I'm hoping for either a black or a blue one, though I think I could deal with red as well. I guess I'll find out in a few weeks. ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home