SeraphPDH: Paladin Man!: Busy, Busy, Busy...

Friday, September 22, 2006

Busy, Busy, Busy...

Well, I can sum up most of the events of the past several weeks as follows:


To explain a little more deeply:

- I managed to complete the series of CoP missions up to and through CoP 8-4. I was thinking about getting a Rajas Ring, but decided to go for the Sattva Ring instead, being a PLD at heart and all... ^-^

- Dynamis Bastok decided to not suck for once, and I won a free lot on the Valor Coronet drop. As it happens, a second one dropped going to the person lotting against me, so I don't feel so bad about winning the first lot.

- I did some prep for a Divine Might run getting my Ark Pentasphere which is needed to initiate a run. Unfortunately, we wiped on the first run and I had to leave for Dynamis, afterwhich the second run went flawlessly. >.< Maybe I'll get my ZM earring next time.... :-/

- Needing a break from endgame, I decided to camp the VE in the dunes hoping for a drop. I ended up going 0/11 and almost decided to call it quits. However, the members of TrueRune almost as a joke one evening decided to camp VE since we were all bored. VE spawned, I spotted it, and Akanea got the claim. We waited about five minutes waiting for our LS THF Saoirse to show up with TH2, and after she SATA'd it in the butt, it dropped the pin! The LS decided since I had been camping it the longest, I got to claim the item, on the condition I would finally level NIN to 37+. As a side note, I have gotten it to 23 so far... ^_^

- I have wanted my very own Walahra turban for quite some time now. I figured it would be a nice item to have for my future PLD/NIN build, having MP+30, HP+30, and haste+5% on it. Imperial Gold Coins were down to 30K each one night, so I blew 10K ISP and bought the other 10 coins, and after something like 350+ NPC trades, I had my very own {feather tickle} {hat}!

- As a last little note, two pairs of Valor Gauntlets dropped on our last Dynamis Sandy run. The funny part though, was they were from back to back mobs. Kinda weird, to be honest. I already have my own, so the first pair was free lotted, and the second fed the trashcan. Oh well, I still got a kick out of it. I just need Valor Breeches, Valor Surcoats, and Vallor Leggings to drop like that... ^_^

So, I have been busy IRL lately. I am moving into a new house, so my playing time has been severly limited. Most days all I have time for is to log in to check my chocobo and do dynamis runs when they come along. As it turns out, my chocobo is a female named RadiantPlume, and she is yellow. I am trying to set her build to be fast, focusing on Strength and Endurance. I figure, maybe i can breed her to a male black chocobo and get a fast black chocobo later down the line...

So, with not a ton of time to play, I am thinking I might start making leveling NIN my fulltime priority until i get it to around 40. That way, I have a nice new sub for my PLD main, and also can use NIN to do some BCNMs... I'll keep you posted. (^.^)v

2 Comments:

Blogger Ultrabum said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:02 AM  
Blogger Ultrabum said...

Sattva is chosen by true PLDs only. If you see a PLD with a Rajas then PLD isn't his main job. If you see a PLD who's main job is PLD and has a Rajas... he isn't a true PLD.

When I see a PLD with a Sattva I know that is a PLD I want to have in front of me whacking away at mobs. Of course our main PLD uses Defending Ring/Shadow Ring combo but he's got a friggin Shadow Mantle and Aegis so it isn't even fair to compare.

Grats on your ring!

9:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home