SeraphPDH: Paladin Man!: Adventurer Appreciation

Friday, May 19, 2006

Adventurer Appreciation

Looks like the moogles are up to it again. FFXI is currently experiencing the Adventurer Appreciation Campaign. Essentially, moogles appear in the starting cities, and based on your stats they give you a free gift. I decided to wait a few days and was rewarded with this little beauty:

It's a cute little addition to my Mog House, and I placed it with care over my Christmas Trees (which are out all year long dammit!) and it looks cute. Best part is, it didn't even mess up my Moghancement San d'Orian Conquest. /hurray

One of the other benefits of this event is that adventurers get to see their current hidden "stats". Apparently the moogles keep tabs on these often forgotten pieces of information. For those of you who are curious, my numbers came up as follows:

Just a quick thought though; I am a Paladin, and I Blood-Warp a great deal. Also, I have only reported six fools of FFXI in my career, which really shocked me. Maybe I am learning to deal with idiocy a little bit more than I give myself credit for.

Anyway, maybe I can muster up the patience to finally level to Paladin 73. Between Beseiged and Real Life responsibilities, I find my time available to play cut a little short. Who knew graduating from college and looking for a job could be so time consuming? (^.^)v

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home