SeraphPDH: Paladin Man!: They Fought The Law, And The Law Won.

Thursday, January 22, 2009

They Fought The Law, And The Law Won.

If you have not heard by now, there was a huge Salvage/Nyzul/Sandworm glitch awhile back that allowed people to increase the normal droprate of items. Until now, many people thought they got away with using this bug to get free item drops, but apparently SE has not taken kindly to the situation, and issued mass bannings. The players on Odin have kept it pretty quiet who was banned and who wasn't.



My character, who has never even entered Salvage, is perfectly fine, and noone I know personally on Odin was affected by this series of bannings (that I know about anyway). I do feel bad for some of the people who recieved the banstick, but honestly this just makes me feel better about my groups shitty Nyzul Isle drop rate. That however, is another story...

Edit: Turns out I do know a few people who got banned. Not sure if they are temp or not, but I'll be nice and keep it quiet for now. :-/



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home