SeraphPDH: Paladin Man!: Professional Appropriation (and Restoration)

Thursday, October 04, 2007

Professional Appropriation (and Restoration)

Hey everyone, look what ffxiclopedia stole from me!!!

http://wiki.ffxiclopedia.org/index.php?title=Ravin_Raven

Take a look at my previous post. I gave BG permission to use my images, and then ffxiclopedia burgles them without asking at all. Pricks. Tell you what, why dont they upload this instead?




{{Wikia.}} {{My Ass.}} {{You can kiss it.}}


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After the Fact Edit: Wikia ended up pulling down the image from their page, but I'll leave my rant post here for historical reference. In case you were wondering, the image in question was a cropped portion of the original version of this:


Pretty much just had the part with Ravin Raven and Ararith cropped out. There was alot of drama on BG, but I am hoping some decent 'content borrowing' practices come from all this. Also, my ass is sexual content. Viewer Discression is advised.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home