SeraphPDH: Paladin Man!: Seraph the Red Mage!?!

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Seraph the Red Mage!?!

The hell you say!?! Yeah, I've sort of put Paladin on the back burner and taken a shot at leveling Red Mage, to be the more complete player I guess. It's been moderately fun so far, and I have gotten to level 50 with capped skills, and full AF in storage waiting to now be worn. Not too terrible of a situation to be in.

There isn't much to talk about, the job revolves around refreshing the MP users, casting haste on everyone who wants it, debuffing the monster when necessary, and healing when able. Oh, and the routine ten minute converts, to try to compensate for my terrible Elvaan MP situation. -_-

Anyway, Ararith and I got to joking about being able to Ballista once my RDM was 75, and the topic of how I would go about winning came up. I suggested I could just kite her with DoT and movement speed, like any good RDM should.

I'll post a more detailed discussion about my thoughts on RDM once I get to 60 and can take my elemental staves and AF for a test drive. Right now, I do feel sort of like just a refresh whore, and with only decent gear, my enfeebles don't always stick, and that makes me a sad panda. More details when I get to it!...


1 Comments:

Blogger Renaldo said...

Elemental staves help a lot with debuffs, as does the AF Body. After that, the Chapeau is icing on the cake.

A very delicious cake that is, indeed, NOT a lie.

7:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home